2. What are cookies
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent along with pages from this site and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored therein can be sent back to our servers or those of the relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our site function properly and to make it interactive. This code runs on our server, or on your equipment.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (also pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a site that is used to map traffic on a site. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the site work properly and that your user preferences are remembered. By placing functional cookies, we ensure that you can visit our site more easily. In this way, for example, you do not have to enter the same information every time you visit our site and it is possible, among other things, that the items in your shopping cart are kept until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
6. Cookies placed
FunctionalConsent to service wordpress
Statistics (anonymous)Consent to service elementor
FunctionalConsent to service woocommerce
FunctionalConsent to service stripe
PreferencesConsent to service wpforms
Target is being investigatedConsent to service slider revolution
FunctionalConsent to service roundcube
FunctionalConsent to service polylang
Target is being investigatedConsent to service miscellaneous
7.1 Manage your cookie consentFunctionalAlways active
8. Enable/disable and delete cookies
You can delete cookies automatically or manually via your internet browser. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. More information about these possibilities can be found in the instructions of the Help function of your browser.
Please note: our site may not work optimally if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your permission when you visit our sites again.
9. Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: you can submit a request to view the data we process about you.
- Right to rectification and completion: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us permission to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that permission and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all your personal data from the Controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another Controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this, unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
10. Contact Information
Nieuwe Binnenweg 355-C
Phone number: 0031104760630